Spread the knowledge. Become an ACI.
When it comes to teaching or training others in the use of Adobe products, there's no better qualification than being certified by Adobe. By becoming an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI), you can be confident that you'll get the support you need to make your Adobe classes successful, with access to a wide range of Adobe resources — including training materials, timely product updates, and promotional opportunities.
What is an ACI?
An Adobe Certified Instructor is an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) with proven training expertise. In order to become an ACI, you must show you have an instructor qualification ( passed the CompTIA CTT+ or equivalent), have passed one or more ACE exams, and accept the terms and conditions of the ACI program.
If you are certifying for FlashLite®, Flash Media Server, Connect®, Presenter, or Livecycle®, click here for additional requirements.
ACIs may operate a commercial training business or be an employee of a training organization. That organization must be authorized as an Adobe Authorized Training Center (AATC).
As an ACI, you can:
- Be eligible to evaluate prerelease software*
- Receive discounts on Adobe Press books, Element K courseware, and Total Training videos*
- Gain access to high-quality content, such as Adobe e-Seminars, online product demonstration files, and more
- Gain permission to use the ACI logo and Adobe trademarks in advertising materials
*Note: These benefits may not be available in all regions.
By meeting additional requirements*, ACIs are also eligible to:
- Receive a free listing in the Adobe Partner Finder
- Establish a link between the Adobe Partner Finder and your company Web site
- Gain access to Adobe global sales tools
*Note: ACIs must prove that they operate as an independent business to qualify for these benefits. Eligibility will be determined during the application process.
Get all the details you need on becoming an ACI.