No more printing. No more signing by hand. No more mailing back forms. With the Fill & Sign tool, you can easily fill out PDF forms, sign them, and send your forms electronically right from your desktop, browser, or mobile app.
Add information faster.
Save time when you fill form fields with the Acrobat form filler tools. You can save data securely in a personal autofill collection and let Adobe Sensei, our AI, detect the right field and automatically fill it out next time.
Sign any form, any time.
Paper forms, fillable forms, permission slips, or even a photo of a form taken from your phone. The Adobe Fill & Sign App makes it easy to add your e-signature or initials to them all.
Sign it from anywhere.
No matter where you are, use your keyboard or your finger to electronically sign your forms wherever you are. You can even sign in a browser, like Google Chrome. No printing required, ever.
Send and track your forms.
Go paperless. Send your form electronically, then track when it's opened with Acrobat document management. Since your PDF is locked, recipients can rest easy knowing it hasn’t been altered since you signed.
How to fill and sign a PDF form:
- Open a PDF document in Acrobat.
- Click the “Fill & Sign” tool in the right pane.
- Fill out your form: Complete form filling by clicking a text field and typing or adding a text box. You can add checkmarks and fill in radio buttons too.
- Sign your form: Click “Sign” in the toolbar at the top of the page. Then draw, type, or choose an image for your signature. Then click “Apply” to place your signature on the form.
- Send your form: After you have filled the form, you can share the PDF with others and even send to sign. To share the form, click Next and follow the instructions.
Do more with Acrobat Sign.
Give your team an easy tool to create, prepare, sign, and send documents from any device — or even from inside their favorite applications. Then give your customers a faster, simpler way to sign them.
Give it a try
Start creating and signing intelligent PDFs with our online tool. You can create new fields, sign with your finger, and share them instantly – all right from your browser.