Let’s say there’s a paper document or a PDF you need to edit but can’t find the original file. With Adobe Acrobat it’s easy to update wherever you are. We’ll show you how.
Make all your changes.
Change PDF text or graphics right in your file. Just click or tap to add a new paragraph, fix a typo, or rearrange PDF pages. You can even add images or crop a photo.
Do more with powerful tools.
With full page editing, paragraphs and formatting automatically adjust when you add text boxes, lines, and bulleted lists with the PDF editor.
Fix typos, fast.
Built-in spellcheck automatically fixes your edits while the find and replace function lets you correct every instance of a word, phrase, or date.
How to edit PDF files:
- Open a file in Acrobat.
- Click on the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Use Acrobat editing tools:
- Add new text, edit text, or update fonts using selections from the Format list.
- Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the Objects list.
- Click the other tools to edit your PDF further. You can add a watermark and annotate PDFs too.
- Save your edited PDF: Name your file and click the “Save” button. That’s it.
Give it a try.
Check out our online tool for easily editing PDFs. You can add text, add comments, and add drawings – at your desk or on the road. Try it now right from your browser or mobile device.