Convert a PDF to a photo: a simple how-to guide.
Turn your PDFs into photos for easy picture editing and use. Follow this tutorial to learn how to convert a PDF into a photo file.
Benefits and use cases for converting a PDF to a photo.
As a photographer or a graphic designer, you might sometimes wish the PDF file you’re working with was a photo. Maybe you received a picture file as a PDF or you need to separate an illustration from a PDF document. Converting a PDF to a photo can make the file size smaller and easier to share or incorporate into another project, such as a presentation. You can choose your photo format based on what you’re using it for, but JPEG is the most common.
In any case, it’s easy to convert your PDF to a photo file with an online tool.
How to convert a PDF to a photo.
Adobe Acrobat online services can quickly convert your PDF file into several different image formats. The conversion process is simple and can be done with any web browser — even on a mobile device.
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to the PDF to photo online tool.
- Upload your PDF file. You can either drag and drop it to the file selection frame or choose the blue button labeled “Select a file” and locate the PDF in the file browser.
- After your PDF has been uploaded, select a file format for your photo. Acrobat online supports PDFs to JPG, PNG, and TIFF files.
- Finally, select Convert To JPG.
Once the conversion is ready, you will be prompted to download your new photo file.
Converting a photo back to a PDF.
Acrobat online services can also help you quickly convert your photo back to a PDF. The service is easy to use and can work on any device for free.
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to the Adobe Acrobat online tool.
- Upload your photo file in any format. You can either drag and drop it to the file selection frame or click the blue button labeled “Select a file” and locate the photo in the file browser.
After your photo has been uploaded, it will convert automatically, and you can download it, share it, or continue to work with it for free using Acrobat online.
Convert into multiple formats.
Acrobat online can do more than just convert PDFs to photos. It supports many different file formats that will help you get the most out of your PDFs.
Discover everything you can do with Acrobat online services to convert your PDFs and more.