Easily convert an iMessage thread to a PDF.
If you need to save an iMessage thread, it’s a snap to convert it to a PDF.
When you send iMessages, a thread can quickly get lengthy. You may have a conversation with important information that you don’t want to lose. For future reference, it’s a good idea to save it by converting the thread to a PDF. Adobe Acrobat makes it easy whether your thread is a conversation between just two people or a larger group.
Easily convert an iMessage thread to a PDF
Simply follow these easy steps:
- First, open your Messages application on your Mac — make sure that it syncs to your phone, if that is where the conversation has been going on.
- Choose the conversation you wish to save by clicking on the name of the sender or group. Be sure to let the thread load as many messages as you need, up to and including the entire history if necessary.
- With the name of the sender or group selected, simply go to the File menu, choose Print, and select Save As PDF from the PDF dropdown menu at the bottom of the window.
- Acrobat will create and open the file for you — you can then save it to a location of your choice.
Message threads can become quite extensive, and sometimes it can be difficult to find important parts of a conversation. Maybe you want to save a conversation about important trip details for a vacation your family is taking. Perhaps you would like to save some ideas your friends shared with you for planning a party.
Whatever the reason may be, Adobe Acrobat makes exporting your iMessage thread to a PDF easy and convenient on your Mac. With searchable PDFs, you can organize conversations by subject, and your important iMessages can be safely stored for future viewing.
How to export iMessages from iPhone to PDF.
You may want to export your iMessages from your iPhone to create an easily accessible PDF. You likely have thousands of different messages from different people, and finding a conversation thread for reference can be challenging. Store this information in a PDF using Acrobat online services, which you can access for free in a web browser. Follow these steps:
- Find the iMessage thread you would like to save.
- Take a screenshot of your iMessage.
- Navigate to the Acrobat online PDF Converter tool.
- Click the “Select a file” button.
- Choose the image you wish to convert to a PDF.
- After uploading, Acrobat will automatically convert your file from an image format to a PDF.
- Download your new PDF or sign in to share it.
Exporting your important iMessage threads from your iPhone is certainly convenient. Whether it’s life advice from your mother or event planning ideas from your best friend, your iMessages are important, and you should be able to save them quickly and easily.
Adobe Acrobat online is the easiest and most efficient option for exporting your iMessages and transforming other documents. Your iMessage conversations are important, and you likely have a lot of them. Adobe Acrobat helps you to easily save important conversations so you can quickly reference them when needed.
Experience more with PDFs on your iPhone.
A PDF is one of the easiest documents to present and share, as it looks great on any device. Whether it’s your iMessage thread or another type of document, Adobe Acrobat is your destination for document transformation. Your document needs are constantly evolving, and Adobe Acrobat features are constantly evolving with them. To discover more time saving updates to your workflows, download Acrobat Reader for free.
Now you have a convenient record of your conversation saved as a PDF. You can also choose to work with the PDF you’ve created or even merge your PDF with other files. For further ideas on how to edit your PDF, see what else Adobe Acrobat online services can do.