Easily delete pages in a PDF on a PC with Microsoft Edge.
Organize your PDF file with easy-to-use online services that allow you to reorder or delete multiple pages in Microsoft Edge.
When you update PDFs or combine multiple PDFs into one, sometimes pages become irrelevant. Your colleagues may only need a small excerpt of a document you created, so perhaps you only want to share a sample of your work. Maybe you’ve gathered materials to make a portfolio and have duplicate examples that you need to remove from the final product. With Adobe Acrobat online services, you can easily delete pages within a PDF in Microsoft Edge. Adjusting a document to perfection should be a breeze, and Adobe Acrobat makes the process as simple as possible.
How to stop PDFs from opening in Edge.
You can easily prevent PDFs from opening in Edge with the following simple steps.
- Open your computer settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Select Default apps.
- Click the “Choose default app by file type” option. Another choice would be to use the “Select default by app” option to change your default app to open PDFs.
- Choose the current default app and then choose the app you wish to make your new default.
Another method would be to use the context menu:
- Open your File Explorer.
- Search for the folder containing your PDF.
- Right-click the PDF.
- Choose “Open with submenu” and then select the “Choose another app” option.
- Choose your new default app to open PDFs.
- Select the “Always use this app to open .pdf files” option.
How to open PDF files in Adobe instead of Edge.
Adobe offers excellent page viewing and editing capabilities. You can make it your default app for opening PDFs with the following steps.
- Right-click your PDF and select Open with. Then, choose the default program or another app that is listed.
- From there, you can choose from Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader in the list of options and do one of the following:
- For Windows 10, Select “Always use this app to open .pdf files.”
- If you are using Windows 7 or earlier, Select “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.”
- For Windows 8, Select “Use this app for all .pdf files.”
- Click OK.
How to delete pages from a PDF on a PC.
Follow these steps to remove a page from a PDF file:
- Begin by navigating to the page remover tool from any web browser.
- Click the blue button labeled “Select a file” or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
- Continue by signing in to an Adobe, Google, or Apple account.
- After the file is uploaded, delete the pages by selecting the checkbox on each thumbnail and then clicking the trash icon.
- You can also rotate pages, drag pages to reorder them, and insert other files to add more.
- Finish by clicking Save, and then download your new PDF or click Share to get a shareable link.
Adobe Acrobat has all the tools you need to adjust your content. Priorities shift all the time, which is why Adobe Acrobat makes the viewing and editing process as seamless as possible. From deleting pages to converting PDF files, explore what more you can do with Acrobat online services.