How to type on a pdf: a guide for iPhone users.
Work with PDFs directly on your iPhone. Discover how to type on PDFs to fill forms and add comments with this quick tutorial.
These days, it’s becoming more and more common to study and work on mobile devices, like iPhones. If you’ve ever done so, you’ve probably noticed that iPhones don’t support PDF editing straight out of the box. You may well find yourself asking: “How can I write on a PDF on my iPhone?”
You may be surprised by how easy it actually is. This tutorial shows you how to type on a PDF on your iPhone using Adobe Acrobat online services.
Add text to any PDF document on an iPhone.
- Open Safari or other web browser and navigate to Acrobat online. Select Edit PDF.
- Select the highlighted button to install and launch the Acrobat mobile app.
- Select Files on the bottom menu and locate your file.
- Select the big blue Edit icon with a picture of a pen on it, then select Comment.
- From the bottom menu, select the Add Text tool and type your text in the appropriate locations. Set the font size and color to your preferences.
- Finalize your file by selecting the blue check mark in the top left corner.
Edit PDFs directly on your iPhone.
Your iPhone can turn into a serious PDF editing station with the right tools. With Acrobat online you can also add sticky notes and annotations, fill PDF forms, mark up text, convert PDFs to other file formats, and much more.
Explore what more you can do with Acrobat online services today.