Easily manage your to-do list on a mobile phone.
Learn how to check off your to-do list from anywhere with this handy guide.
No one wants to be chained to a desk, and with today’s portable technology, it’s becoming less and less likely that you’ll ever need to be. From video conferencing to mobile document sharing, you can take care of business in Brussels while sitting on a beach in the Bahamas.
In this guide we’ll show you how to create and use a to-do list that you can easily access from your mobile device.
How to create a mobile to-do list.
There are a lot of different ways to create a to-do list for your phone and computer. We highly recommend using a method that works with both. That way, you always have access to your outstanding tasks whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Here’s how to create a mobile to-do list using the Acrobat Reader mobile app and Adobe Acrobat:
- Download the Acrobat Reader mobile app to your mobile device.
- Open Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- Sign in to your account.
- Create a new to-do list in Acrobat from scratch or by using a template.
- Save your to-do list to the Document Cloud.
- Open Acrobat Reader on your mobile device.
- Go to Files then select Document Cloud.
- Open your to-do list from the Document Cloud and make changes as necessary.
Now you’ve got a portable to-do list that you can edit and check off whether you’re in the office or on the go. Discover what more you can do with Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat online services to create, share, convert files, compress documents, and edit PDFs, whether you’re at home or on the go.