How to scan documents into PDF files on your iPhone.
Learn how to scan any document into a high-quality PDF file — with nothing but your iPhone.
You can organize and archive your important documents much faster and easier if you scan them into PDF files first. Previously, digitizing your papers required a clunky scanner, but that’s no longer the case — all you need now is an iPhone and a mobile scanner app, like Adobe Scan.
Read on to learn how to scan papers on your iPhone in seven simple steps.
Turn your iPhone into a mobile PDF scanner.
It’s a simple process to scan documents using the Scan mobile app. Just follow the steps below.
- Install Scan from the App Store and launch the app.
- Use the slider below the camera to select the document type you want to scan.
- Point your iPhone’s camera at the document. Scan automatically identifies the document’s edges and scans it.
- Tap Keep Scanning if you need to scan additional pages.
- Once you’re finished, tap Adjust.
- Adjust your scans — tweak the brightness, reorder and crop pages, clean and mark up documents, and more.
- Save your scanned pages as a new PDF file.
Work on your scanned PDFs online.
You can do more with your newly scanned PDF files on your iPhone by using free online PDF tools, like Adobe Acrobat online services. You can easily compress PDF files to smaller sizes, split or combine documents, fill out and sign forms, and much more — all on your iPhone.
Discover what more you can do with Acrobat online services today.