5 PDF checklists you need for spring cleaning.
Springtime is a time for cleaning, refreshing, and preparing for summer. Learn how to use checklists to help you get the most out of the season.
When the doldrums of winter begin to dissipate, many people feel an urge to clean, organize, and prepare for a fun-filled summer. Warmer weather and longer days can mean more time for recreation and adventure. But before summer begins, use checklists to make springtime productive.
If you've ever found yourself wishing you had prepared better for all the things you want to do in the summer, springtime is your opportunity. Spring is a list maker's heaven. From cleaning your home to preparing your garden to getting fit for swimsuit season, lists can help you accomplish more.
There is more to spring than just cleaning, of course. Here are some types of checklists to create to help you get through the entire spring season:
- Spring cleaning checklist. Tackle those big cleaning tasks.
- Self-care checklist. Spend some time getting fit for summer.
- Tax checklist. Don’t forget this important springtime item.
- Garden preparation checklist. Take advantage of warmer weather to prepare for planting.
- Spring landscaping and yard work checklist. You’ll want your home to be beautiful for summer fun.
No one wants to tackle big springtime jobs alone, so after creating each checklist, be sure to convert them to PDF so you can share them with others. You can do this using Adobe Acrobat DC or Acrobat online services. Enlist your family and friends to help out. Provide treats and make it a party.
Explore other ways you can use Acrobat DC to convert, share, and send PDFs.