How to create an iPhone slideshow
Making slideshows look amazing doesn't require a high-end computer. Learn how to easily create and share photo slideshows on your iPhone.
Sometimes you want to share pictures from your iPhone but sending dozens of individual photos is a hassle. Slideshow videos let you share a single file instead of multiple files.
It's not difficult to create a video. Here's how to create a slideshow on your iPhone using Adobe Premiere Rush.
Create an iPhone slideshow in 6 steps
- Install and launch the Premiere Rush app. Click the Plus symbol on the bottom toolbar to create a new project.
- Click Add Media and select the images you want. You can also take photos directly from the app.
- Premier Rush creates a timeline and arranges your photos as clips. Tap, hold, and drag the clips around to rearrange.
- Tap once on a clip to select. To trim, drag the orange handles that appear around the clip.
- Make your video more compelling by adding titles, transitions, motion and other effects. Place the playhead at the appropriate position on the timeline and choose the desired option from the bottom toolbar.
- When you’re happy with your slideshow, tap the Share icon in the title bar and share your video.
Take your videos to the next level
Explore what Premiere Rush can do from your iPhone and start editing videos from your phone today.