A unified digital foundation.
Keeping up with your customers.
Top 6 roadblocks to delivering the best customer experience:
Master the complex with a digital foundation.
Digital Foundation = The technologies your business uses to organize, collect, store, and analyze data; create and publish content; and manage content across digital and offline channels.
The Adobe advantage
Building your digital foundation with Adobe.
Tools like content authoring and delivery, personalisation and analytics deliver impactful digital experiences.
Adobe templates and web components allow you to create engaging cross-channel digital experiences and streamline the process of assembling resources, optimising content and measuring results within the same user interface.
4 things you can do with a unified digital foundation:
Increase conversion across existing and emerging channels.
Raise loyalty by understanding your customers better.
Reduce costs of delivering experiences while enjoying higher ROI on digital marketing investment.
Deliver security and service.
An Adobe-powered digital foundation offers:
- Cloud-based infrastructure
- World-class data security*
- Unified platform of easy-to-use applications
- Content authoring and delivery
- Digital asset management
- Cross-channel campaign capabilities
- Audience profiling and segmentation
- Personalisation tools
- Analytics and data management
- Web components
- A personal Adobe cloud hosting and technology expert
“Our choice to adopt technologies like those from Adobe was the smartest choice we made, especially as we work to serve diverse customers worldwide.”
With an Adobe-powered Digital Foundation, Philips is able to:
- Maintain 1 million pages of content in 38 languages
- Automatically update more than 30,000 product profiles every day
- Reduce turnaround times for web page language translations by 75%
- Cut overall translation management costs by 90%
- Increase number of pages viewed on mobile devices rose from 15% to 50%
- Support 1.4 billion annual visits to its website