Promote us on your website or social media channel and start earning money with Adobe Spark.
Adobe Spark for Individuals
Easily create social graphics, web pages, and video stories that promote your business, favorite cause, or personal brand. Add your own logos, colors, and more so everything you make is uniquely yours. And do it all anywhere you are.
- Use premium design templates, made just for you
- Full access to libraries including images, icons, and Adobe Fonts
- Share and collaborate with others
Want to use Spark for basic or enterprise-level? View all plans >
Individual Pricing Plan
- Pick from thousands of free images and icons for your designs
- Invite others to work on your projects and easily tag-team edits
- Create unique designs from exclusive premium templates
- Create from branded templates and themes made just for you
- Personalize projects with your own logo, colors, and fonts in one tap
- Create, add to, manage, and share your assets with CC Libraries in Spark
- Remove the Adobe Spark watermark from all your projects—forever
- Access the complete library of beautiful Adobe Fonts or upload your own
Frequently Asked Questions
Adobe Spark enables you to tell stories and share ideas quickly and beautifully. Spark lets you create three types of content:
- Use Page to create a story using text, images, and video. When you’re done we’ll present your story as a responsive web page that can be viewed in any web browser.
- Use Post to create images optimized for social media; you provide images and text and we’ll help with the design. We’ll even help you create the right shape and size image for each social media platform.
- Use Video to create, well, a video. Add videos from your computer or iOS camera roll, overlay text, add your voice and background music, and we’ll help turn your story into an amazing video to share with the world.
Adobe Spark runs in your favorite web browser, iOS devices, and Android (Spark Post). Here’s the full list of what is supported:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X, Chromebook
- Supported web browsers: The two most current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
- Memory requirements: We recommend at least 8GB of memory for PC’s and at least 2GB of memory for Chromebooks
- Adobe Spark iOS apps: iPad or iPhone running iOS 11 or newer
- Adobe Spark Post for Android: All devices that run Android 5.0 Lollipop and above
Yes, they can. Actually, we think they should! Students the world over love Spark, and we love them using it. In fact, we created a special free Adobe Spark for Education specifically for our younger users.
To help teachers and students use Adobe Spark right now, we created the following handy Adobe Spark Guide for Educators and Classrooms which you are welcome to download, read, and share: Adobe Spark Edu Guide.pdf
- Soundtracks and fonts provided by Adobe may be used in Spark Videos for commercial purposes. However, the music track must only be used inside an Adobe Spark-created video.
- If you use your own music in Spark Video, you will need to obtain the permissions appropriate for your intended use from the music owner.
- Content uploaded by you may or may not be used for commercial purposes. You must check with the source of that content for the appropriate license.
- Adobe doesn’t vouch for the images turned up through image search. We have filters that try to screen for creative commons licensed images, but they are not perfect. You must verify that you have the appropriate rights to use any image you place in your project.
Subscriptions and Cancellation Terms
Service begins as soon as your payment is processed. You’ll be charged the annual rate stated at the time of purchase as one lump sum, plus applicable taxes. Your contract will renew automatically, on your annual renewal date, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand. If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting Customer Support.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, the Creative Cloud logo, and Spark are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.