- When we have a contractual obligation.
- When we have a legitimate interest.
- When you provide us consent or when it is consistent with your choices.
- With service providers that help us run our business, such as providing customer support, marketing service providers, and payment processing services.
- With third parties outside Adobe as reasonably necessary such as for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud, satisfying a legal request or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
- When you register and are an active Adobe account user of our products, services and apps.
- Until you request to close your Adobe account
• Consolidated the following pages into a single page about Adobe Marketing Cloud privacy topics: Analytics Services, Advertising Services, and Hosted Services
• Updated the way that we refer to our offerings to use more modern terminology (for example, we now refer to our desktop and mobile applications as apps)
• Developed and started participating in the Adobe Marketing Cloud Device Co-Op, which helps us and other Co-Op members understand how you use Co-op members’ apps and websites across your various devices, as well as the links among those devices.