At Adobe good business begins with a commitment to the highest ethical standards and adherence to the following guiding principles:
· Integrity by conducting business according to high ethical standards;
· Respect for our employees, customers, vendors, partners, stockholders, and the communities in which we work and live;
· Honesty in our internal and external communications and all business transactions;
· Quality in our products and services, striving to deliver the highest value to our customers and partners;
· Responsibility for our words and actions, confirming our commitment to do what we say; and
· Fairness to our fellow employees, customers, vendors, partners, and stockholders through adherence to applicable laws, regulations, policies, and a high standard of behavior.
The Board of Directors' primary role is to monitor and assist management in creating long-term value for Adobe’s stockholders in an ethical and responsible manner. The board selects the chief executive officer in a manner that it determines to be in the best interests of its stockholders. The senior management team, including the chief executive officer, is responsible for the conduct of Adobe's business on a daily basis. The board monitors the effectiveness of management policies and decisions, including the execution of its strategies. For more information, please visit our Board of Directors page.