Keep your video projects flowing with Frame.io Enterprise.
A scalable collaboration platform with advanced security features for video assets — so your teams get to final faster across the organization.
Cut video turnaround times by 31% and improve client satisfaction by 36% by using Frame.io as your centralized collaboration platform.
(Source: IDC 2020)
Streamline review cycles so creative teams can stay creative.
- Export and upload sequences into Frame.io for review and approval right from Premiere Pro or After Effects.
- Easily make frame-accurate comments and annotations.
- Automatically stack versions for organized review and side-by-side comparisons.
- Respond to comment threads and address timecode-accurate notes directly in Premiere Pro or After Effects.
Comply with legal and security requirements.
- Create dynamic watermarks and custom presentation experiences for sharing externally.
- Control access through SSO, 2FA, DRM, and customizable asset-level permissions to protect your companyʼs intellectual property.
- Manage storage costs with team provisioning, user and team roles, automated asset lifecycle management, and project archiving.
Scale video production and accelerate post-production timelines.
- Eliminate the delay between production and post by automatically and instantaneously uploading production assets to Frame.io using Camera to Cloud.
- Integrate with third-party tools using the fast, secure Frame.io API.
- Save time by centralizing creative assets for related workstreams.
Work at the speed of creativity.
Review and approval
Collaborate with clear, frame-accurate commenting and annotations.
View comments inside Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Camera to Cloud
Send media right from your camera into your Frame.io account over WIFI, 5G, or LTE.
Centralized asset management
Trust in secure cloud storage for all your files and everyone on your team.
Accelerated file transfers
Keep folders intact with super-fast, fault-tolerant file uploads and downloads.
Customizable and secure sharing
Send review links or presentations to any stakeholder — even if they don’t have a Frame.io account.
Collaborate seamlessly with enterprise tools.
Easy-to-use admin tools ensure the right team members see the right projects.
Asset lifecycle management
Automatic archiving with custom settings helps you save on storage costs.
Executive review and approval
The Frame.io for Apple TV app and Secure Inbox offer robust verification and display features.
Single sign-on (SSO)
SSO simplifies the login process and cuts down on IT support requests.
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
2FA adds another layer of protection on top of your basic login credentials.
Digital rights management (DRM)
Copy protection stops unauthorized viewing of pre-release content.
Watermark ID dynamically overlays viewer name, IP address, and view date.
10-bit 4k HDR playback
HDR playback preserves the full color and contrast intended by your creative team.
Account management team
A dedicated account team provides onboarding, training, and ongoing support.