Using Lightroom to organize your iPhone photo storage.
Make photo organization effortless — streamline your iPhone photo storage with Adobe Lightroom.
Tame those overflowing photo folders once and for all with a cloud solution that frees up critical phone space. Find the photos you’re looking for without the need for endless scrolling.
How Adobe Lightroom helps with iPhone photo storage.
Take your iPhone photo storage off of your phone and into the cloud. Cloud storage solutions like Lightroom provide many intuitive solutions to the following common iPhone photo storage issues:
- Manage photos on all your devices: Gain access to all your images from all your devices. Edit photos on your iPhone and easily return to your edits on your iPad or other mobile device using the Lightroom app.
- Smart search: Search to find people, places, and things — instantly fetch photos using Adobe Sensei.
- Organize efficiently: Use ratings, flags, and folders to quickly sort and file your photos for easy retrieval.
- Space for plenty of storage: Eliminate photos scattered across devices and multiple hard drives with cloud storage that offers enough room to house all your photos.
- Eliminate endless copies: Skip having to create multiple copies of photos. Nondestructive editing preserves your original files while saving edits automatically in Lightroom.
iPhone photo storage tips and tricks.
With just a few clicks, you can easily upload all of your iPhone’s photo storage into Lightroom and keep it stored in the cloud. From Lightroom, you can use a variety of user-friendly functions that make photo management and organization happen with just a few clicks:
- The machine learning technology built into Lightroom efficiently selects the best photos from your albums for you. Rate photos with just a swipe. Review, rate, and flag your photos to favorite and reject your images.
- Filter photos by your ratings, people, location, keywords, and more. Add captions and copyrights to all of your images.
Discover more great photography tips for photographers of all skill levels. Learn more ways that Lightroom makes it easier for you to find and share your images.