Make a video slideshow: an easy tutorial.
Share the memories that matter. Learn how you can easily create and edit a video slideshow and share it on social media.
A video slideshow is a fun and easy way to share the memories you’ve captured, whether they’re from a party, trip, or other event. It’s easy to create a slideshow, too — with the right tools.
How to create your video slideshow.
Open Adobe Premiere Rush and just follow the steps below.
- Click Create New Project on the Home screen to open the Media Browser.
- In the Media Browser, locate your photos and videos and import them to the project.
- Click Create to add your media to a new sequence.
- Move your clips around on the timeline by clicking and dragging them. Select clips and drag the orange handles that appear on the ends to trim them.
- Click the Transitions button in the right toolbar to bring up the Transitions panel. Select a clip and click on the transition you want to add it to the clip. You can also drag and drop transitions to the timeline to place them in specific positions.
- Add titles to your slideshow. Click the blue Plus icon in the left toolbar and select Graphics. Use one of the suggested title styles or select More to browse additional styles. Once added, you can edit the title like any other clip.
- Click Share in the top toolbar when you’re finished. On the Share screen, you can save your video to your device — or easily share it on social media.
Go beyond a slideshow.
Once you have the hang of making video slideshows, get even more creative using Premiere Rush. You can easily add music and video, crop or zoom in your clips, and adjust colors on both computers and mobile devices.
Make unique video slideshows and more — explore everything you can do with Premiere Rush today.