Music and art
The TikTok Live feature lets artists and creators stream live video from their account. You can perform live, engage with viewers in the moment, and create longer content. TikTok is also a place to share compilation videos of your favorite pieces of original art, or short clips from your favorite songs. The TikTok community loves creativity, so go ahead and showcase your skills.
How to easily edit a short TikTok video.
Now that you have some ideas to explore for your next TikTok video, it’s time to shoot your clips and put it all together. While you can shoot and edit a TikTok video in the TikTok app, you get more control and advanced editing tools if you edit your video in professional video editing apps like Premiere Pro.
1. Create a new project in Premiere Pro and import your video clips.
2. Select the 9:16 aspect ratio and use the Auto Reframe tool to reformat your clips for vertical mobile viewing.
3. If you don’t want to use your original sound, then import music or audio files you want to use.
4. Trim your clips and rearrange them on your timeline so they sync up with the audio.
5. Add captions to your video to increase your engagement and make them more accessible.
6. Export and share your video directly to TikTok, or save it to share online later.
When your video is published to TikTok, be sure to monitor its engagement and respond to the comments or questions that viewers or TikTok followers may post. The TikTok algorithm is unpredictable, so you may just end up on your own For You Page.
Level up your video editing with more apps.
Get creative in After Effects.
If you want to think outside the box, consider adding colorful doodles to your videos with this step-by-step animation tutorial.
Mix and master your audio with Adobe Audition.
Learn how to edit dialogue, overlay music, and mix sound effects with Audition to give your TikToks a polished soundtrack.