Adobe Creative Cloud has everything you need to create awesome audio, whether you’re looking to improve the sound of your videos or creating your first podcast. Join audio and podcasting expert Mike Russell, creative director at Music Radio Creative, as he shares tips and techniques for using Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, and Adobe Audition to adjust audio loudness, remove noise, and much more in this introduction to audio editing session.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Improve recordings by reducing background noise and fixing other sound artifacts
- Boost the clarity of dialogue tracks
- Sound your best in a few clicks using the Essential Sound panel in Premiere Pro
- Mix in other tracks such as music and sound effects
- Save your audio files for online distribution