Using the Flash Media Interactive Server Feature Explorer
21 July 2008
Flash Media Server (Download trial)
Server-side code, video samples
The Flash Media Interactive Server Feature Explorer is a cross-platform desktop application built on Adobe AIR that we created to help you discover the rich and engaging interactive solutions in Adobe Flash and AIR enabled by Adobe Flash Media Interactive Server 3. This application hosts over 30 examples of streaming and multiway communication solutions, including basic server connection examples, complex video streaming, and authentication routines. You can also learn to build video messaging and VoIP solutions.
Install the AIR application and download the server-side assets (linked to above) that you can deploy with the free Flash Media Development Server. Every example contains the source MXML, ActionScript 3.0, and server-side ActionScript code you'll need to test out these solutions.
Here is how you set up the samples for the Flash Media Interactive Server Feature Explorer:
- Download and install Flash Media Development Server 3 or Flash Media Interactive Server 3. (These samples do not work with Flash Media Streaming Server 3.)
- Download and unzip the server-side code and video samples (linked to above) to the /applications folder of your Flash Media Interactive Server installation.
- Install the Flash Media Interactive Server Feature Explorer AIR application.
- Run the Flash Media Interactive Server Feature Explorer.
- Click Configure Servers at the top of the application window.
- Enter the Flash Media Server URI, administrator name, and password of your Flash Media Server.
- To test the multipoint publish example, enter the URL of a second Flash Media Server.
Tutorials & Samples
Flash Media Server Forum
07/16/2017 I think they stole my licence