- You will only display the CinemaDNG logo on your website, in marketing and advertising materials in print or electronic media, or on packaging solely in connection with a Product that reads and/or writes computer image files compliant with the CinemaDNG Image Data Format Specification published by Adobe.
- You will use the logo provided by Adobe in the electronic file below.
- Please follow the CinemaDNG Logo guidelines for clear space and minimum size to ensure readability.
- Always position the logo alone and apart from other text and graphics, especially other trademarks and service marks.
- You may not alter the CinemaDNG logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, and so forth, or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Adobe's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
- Your reference to Adobe, its products, and its website must comply with the general trademark guidelines.
- These guidelines do not give you permission to use any other Adobe logos, icons, or trademarks.
- Your proposed use must be reviewed by Adobe prior to finalizing your asset. Please send a PDF or a link to the website where you plan to use the CinemaDNG logo to email@example.com.
- You should include the following trademark attribution statement: "The CinemaDNG logo is either a registered trademark or trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries."
- Adobe reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the CinemaDNG logo at any time.
Agree and Download CinemaDNG logo images (ZIP, 40 KB)