Adobe Experience Breakfast w. SKY and YouSee
Please join us for this breakfast seminar to see SKY and YouSee share experiences from their journeys on the digital marketing highway! You will specifically learn about
- The impact of a Data Management Platform(DMP) on creating great customer experiences
- The benefits of AI-driven personalization
- YouSee’s quest to offer more personalized experiences to their customers
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tuesday, August 28th
08.00 - 12.00
Mogens Dahl Koncertsal, Snorresgade 22, 2300 Copenhagen S
08.00: Arrivals, breakfast and registration
09.00: Opening by Adobe
09.05: Customer Decisioning – Blending the Human with the Machine – Rob McLaughlin, SKY
- Organisations have rich data sets which, when made available, can enable highly effective targeted communications. Rob shares the journey that he and Sky have been on in unlocking the potential in data-driven decisioning, delivering 1-1 customer experiences which drive sales, retention & service objectives. Hear how concepts of human created business rules and cutting edge artificial intelligence & machine learning come together in the pursuit of customer experience & business performance
09.35: Sky’s innovative use of data and technology for audience targeting – Sandy Ghuman, SKY
- Sky’s digital targeting strategy leverages both on-and offline user behaviours to customise the digital experience in inbound and outbound; this session will look at the integration and innovative use of their tech stack to make this approach possible, including how they are using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
10.05: Coffee Break
10.30: Agile Analytics: Helping build a data driven culture – Robert Johnson, YouSee
- As companies strive to utilize their data to bring about commercial growth, a key learning has been that no matter how sophisticated your tech stack and analytic competency, it is a challenge to get stakeholders to self-request insights as opposed to being served. How to convert Pushing analytics to Pulling analytics. YouSee went through a number of organizational changes that resulted in a significant improvement toward building a data driven culture. The following story presents a few milestones along our journey.
11.00: Panel discussion w. eCapacity, SKY and YouSee
12.00: Light lunch and networking
Sandy Ghuman has over 20 years of experience in direct and digital marketing having worked at companies including Yell, Experian and most recently Sky. At Sky Sandy drives digital and social targeting capabilities including ownership of and audience management within Sky’s Data Management Platform (DMP). Sitting within Digital Decisioning, Sandy’s team leverages Sky’s rich consumer data set as well as 2nd and 3rd party data for optimal audience targeting across multiple platforms. Sandy has also driven the integration and product roadmap of various adtech & martech solutions at Sky
Rob McLaughlin is an experienced digital marketing professional and a proven leader in the field of data & analytics with a track record of bringing customer data into the complex marketing and technology landscape. Most recently pioneering the application of artificial intelligence & machine learning to drive business results. A combination of visionary and pragmatist, Rob creates solutions which blend established business processes with bleeding edge techniques. Having worked both as a consultant and in-house he has in depth knowledge of how businesses from multiple verticals can leverage data to power efficiency and growth
Robert Johnson is a passionate leader within digital analytics and marketing communication where he has gained experience for more than 25 years from Advertisers, Agencies and Media. As Head of Digital Analytics Center of Excellence, Robert’s strength is in leading specialists and communicating the path to improved marketing, sales and service performance using data based insight. Today, Robert’s team is successfully instilling a data based decision making culture within a 170 member digital production Tribe. Past achievements include the widespread commercial application of Marketing ROI modeling, All media effect and efficiency improvements, and Digital and Marketing partner process management.