How to batch convert multiple files to PDF.
It can be a chore to convert multiple files into PDFs one by one. This guide teaches you how to use batch conversion to get the job done quicker.
Whether you’re a student or a professional, without a doubt you regularly convert documents into PDFs for easy sharing. But converting and sharing files one by one is time-consuming, not to mention dull. Luckily, you can batch convert files to PDF to save valuable time.
Learn how to convert files to PDF in convenient batches with Adobe Acrobat DC or if you’re on the move, with Acrobat online services. Both let you convert multiple document formats, from images to Word and Excel files.
Convert multiple files into a single PDF.
If you’re looking to share several files in one PDF, the Merge PDFs tool comes in handy.
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to Acrobat.
- Select Combine Files.
- Drag and drop your files into the conversion frame. You can also locate your files manually.
- Highlight the files you want to combine and select Save.
- Download your converted and merged PDF file.
Batch convert files to separate PDFs.
You may want to convert several files at one time but save them separately. That’s just as easy as merging them.
- Navigate to Acrobat.
- Select the Convert to PDF tool.
- Select your files by dragging and dropping or manually.
- Download your oven-fresh PDF files once the converter has finished.
Optimize your PDFs further.
Once you’ve batch converted your PDFs, you can also compress them into more manageable file sizes, add text and comments, and much more.
Explore everything Adobe Acrobat can do for your PDF needs today.