How to compress PDFs on an Android device.
Compress your PDFs to make them easier to read and share. Use these two simple methods to compress PDF files on Android.
In today’s world, working remotely or from the road is common. You probably rely on a mobile device, such as an Android smartphone or tablet, to get things done on the go. However, it can often be challenging to open or email large PDF files on mobile devices. The solution is to compress your PDF files into more manageable file sizes. Here are two easy methods you can use to compress PDFs on an Android device.
Using an online PDF compressor.
You can use the Adobe Acrobat online PDF compressor to compress a PDF file on an Android device without additional apps.
- Open your browser and navigate to the Acrobat online PDF compressor.
- Tap on Select a File and locate your PDF on your Android device.
- Download your compressed PDF. You can also see how much the tool reduced the file size.
Using Acrobat Reader for Android devices.
Your other option is to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android devices.
- Launch the Acrobat Reader app.
- Tap Files on the bottom menu bar and locate your PDF.
- Tap the three dots icon on the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap Compress PDF.
- Tap Open to view your compressed PDF.
Discover how convenient lightweight PDFs are on Android devices — feel free to compress a large PDF file using the Acrobat online PDF compressor now.