Delete PDF pages on the go from an Android.
When you need to quickly delete pages from a PDF file, Acrobat online makes it a breeze to work from anywhere.
Projects can change rapidly, and sometimes outdated information needs to be removed from a project before it’s presented. It can happen when you’re away from your desk or even when you’re on your way to present it. With your Android device and Adobe Acrobat online services, it’s easy to delete pages from a PDF — from anywhere.
Here are the steps to delete PDF pages on an Android.
Follow these steps to remove pages from your PDF file on an Android device:
- From any browser, navigate to the Acrobat delete PDF page.
- Click the Select A File button, or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
- After Acrobat uploads your file, continue by signing in to either an Adobe, Google, or Apple account.
- With the file uploaded you can delete pages by clicking the trashcan icon on each thumbnail. You can also delete multiple pages at a time by selecting the checkbox on each page and then deleting all pages at once.
- When you’re finished, click Save. Download your new PDF or click Share to get a shareable link.
You can also rotate pages, drag pages to reorder them, and even insert other files to add more pages. Discover what else you can do with Acrobat online services today.