Easily delete pages in a PDF on a PC.
Organize your PDF file with easy-to-use online services that allow you to reorder or delete multiple pages in Microsoft Edge.
When you update PDFs, or combine multiple PDFs into one, sometimes pages become irrelevant or duplicative. Maybe you’ve gathered materials to make a portfolio and have duplicate examples that you need to remove from the final product — with Adobe Acrobat online services, you can easily delete pages within a PDF in Microsoft Edge.
How to delete pages from a PDF on a PC.
Follow these steps to remove a page from a PDF file:
- Begin by navigating to the page remover tool from any web browser.
- Click the Select A File button, or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
- Continue by signing in to an Adobe, Google, or Apple account.
- After the file is uploaded, delete the pages by selecting the checkbox on each thumbnail and then clicking the trashcan icon.
- You can also rotate pages, drag pages to reorder them, and insert other files to add more.
- Finish by clicking Save, and then download your new PDF or click Share to get a shareable link.
From deleting pages to converting files, explore what more you can do with Acrobat online services.