Draw on a PDF on an iPhone from anywhere.
Wherever you or your collaborators are, you can use Adobe Acrobat online services to draw freehand to make edits on a PDF for a project of any size.
As you work on a project with a team, you often need to make suggestions on what to change, add, or delete in a PDF. You may need to make drawings to show exactly what icons to use or what shapes to fill with text. With Acrobat online services, it’s easy and convenient to draw on your PDF to indicate these edits. No matter where you are, you can make these markups on your iPhone.
How to draw on a PDF on an iPhone.
Follow these steps to keep your project moving forward:
- Tap Select A File to navigate to your file, or drag and drop the file into the drop zone.
- Sign in to your account with services such as Apple, Google, or Adobe.
- Select the drawing tool to draw anywhere in the document.
- Set the color and thickness of the drawing tool to suit your needs.
- Use the other available tools if you need to add sticky notes or work directly with text.
- Once you’ve finished your markups, you can download the file or share it via a link or an email attachment.
Your PDF is now ready for you or your collaborators to make the necessary changes. Discover all the latest features and tools from Acrobat online services.