Edit PDFs directly on an Android device.
Learn how to edit PDF files on the go using your Android device and an online service.
There are many reasons why you might need to edit PDFs quickly when you’re away from home or the office. With Adobe Acrobat online services, you can reply to comments on PDFs, mark up changes to a document, or easily correct forms — right from your Android device.
How to edit PDFs on an Android.
Follow the steps below, using any web browser, on your Android device and navigate to the edit PDFs online page on Acrobat online.
- To view the edit PDF page like the desktop site, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner and select that option from the dropdown menu.
- Tap “Select a file,” which will take you to your recent files to upload a PDF. You can grab files from anywhere your phone can connect to — internal storage, Google Drive, or your service cloud.
- Sign in to make edits to your file using either an Adobe login or one of the other login methods, like Google or Apple.
- Use the toolbar above your uploaded PDF to highlight, add text, freehand draw, or reply to comments.
- Download your edited PDF file or share a link, which will let others see the edits online.
Whether for work or personal use, the ability to edit PDFs on the go from your Android device is a convenient timesaver. Explore what more you can do with PDFs on your Android device using Adobe Acrobat online services today.