How to reorder PDF pages on iPad.
Don’t feel like pulling out your computer? Learn the best ways to reorder PDF pages right from your iPad.
Download a PDF editor app.
If you’re not connected to Wi-Fi or want to save your mobile data, the best way to reorder PDF pages on an iPad is with a PDF editor app like Adobe Acrobat DC. Simply open the PDF you want to reorder with the app, and follow these easy steps:
- Tap the blue Page icon at the upper left of the screen.
- Select Organize Pages
- Touch and hold the thumbnail of the page you want to move.
- Drag the page to where it needs to be.
When you get the pages where you like them, save the PDF to your iPad. The next time you open the document, everything will be in the right order.
Reorder PDF pages online.
Are you running out of space on your tablet? That’s okay. You can reorder PDF pages on your iPad using Acrobat online services. That way, you can edit PDFs right from your web browser without needing to download yet another app:
- Visit the Acrobat online services website from any web browser.
- Upload the PDF you want to reorder.
- Select pages to move.
- Drag and drop pages into their new locations.
- Save and rename the PDF.
- Download the new file to your iPad or get a shareable link.
No matter which method you choose, it’s easy to reorder PDF pages on your iPad.