How to rotate a PDF on a Chromebook.
This article explains a few, simple steps that teach you how to rotate a PDF on a Chromebook.
Not sure how to flip or rotate your PDFs? You’re not alone. The good news? This process is simple and easy and can be done directly on your Chromebook.
Learn more about how to rotate your PDF with the easy-to-use tools found in Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat online services — without having to exit your current PDF.
How to rotate a PDF on the go.
Follow these six steps if you want or need to rotate a PDF on a Chromebook from just about anywhere:
- Sign in to Acrobat from any web browser.
- Click the Select A File button and drag or drop a PDF into the drop zone
- Highlight a specific page or set of pages that you want to rotate
- Click the rotate clockwise or rotate counterclockwise icon located in the top toolbar
- Clive Save and rename your new PDF file
- Download the file or get a link to share it digitally
Unlock your creative PDF potential.
When you learn how to rotate your PDF it’s just the beginning because editing, highlighting, redacting, and more are all easily available, too. Before you know it, you’ll be ready for whatever PDF editing needs are required.