How to rotate a PDF on Windows 10.
Not happy with the orientation of a file? Learn how to rotate PDFs on Windows 10 using either a PDF reader or an online app.
With a PDF reader.
If you have a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat downloaded to your Windows 10 device, rotating PDFs is simple:
- Open the document with the PDF reader.
- Click View on the top toolbar.
- Hover over the Rotate View option.
- Select Clockwise or Counterclockwise rotation.
Your PDF will rotate 90 degrees in the direction you choose. If you want to flip the file a full 180 degrees, simply follow the same steps again.
To make the process even easier, you can use rotate PDF shortcuts for Windows 10:
- Rotate clockwise — Shift+Ctrl+Plus
- Rotate counterclockwise — Shift+Ctrl+Minus
Once you rotate the PDF to the correct orientation, you can close the window, and all changes will be saved for the next time you open the file.
With an online app.
If you don’t have a PDF reader downloaded to your computer, or don’t want one, you can also rotate a PDF on Windows 10 using Adobe Acrobat online services. From any web browser, navigate to the Acrobat online website and follow these five easy steps.
- Click Select a File and upload your PDF, or drag and drop the file into the drop zone.
- Select the pages that want to rotate.
- Click the Rotate Clockwise or Rotate Counterclockwise icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Save and rename your PDF file.
- Download the rotated file to your computer, or get a link to share the document.
With an online app, you can rotate PDFs on your Windows 10 device without needing to download new software or applications.