How to share a PDF on an iPhone.
See how easy it is to share PDFs on the go, plus learn even more about mobile PDF tools, such as viewing, editing, and signing documents.
In an increasingly digital world, the ability to send files from your iPhone helps keep things moving when you’re out of the office or on the move. In just a few simple steps, you can learn how to share PDFs from your smartphone in no time at all.
Send a PDF directly from your iPhone.
If you’re someone who only sends the occasional PDF from your iPhone, your best bet is to send the PDF directly from the Files app, which is built into iOS. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Files app.
- Open your desired document.
- In the bottom left hand corner of the screen, tap the share icon.
- Select how you want to share your PDF.
Some options include sending your PDF via AirDrop, Messages or Email. If you have third-party apps connected (such as WhatsApp), you’ll see these options here as well.
Send PDFs through an easy-to-use app.
If you often work with PDF files online or on your desktop, you can also use a mobile app such as Adobe Acrobat Readerto continue managing your files while on the move. This makes it easy to collaborate with team members no matter where you are in the world. Here’s how:
- Open the Acrobat app.
- Navigate to the PDF you wish to send.
- Tap the send icon on the top right portion of the screen.
- In the new dialog box, you have the option to share via email, or you can send a copy via AirDrop, Messages, or other third-party apps such as WhatsApp.
In addition to sharing, there are a number of versatile tools available with the app. Plus, with Adobe Acrobat DC, you can do even more with your PDFs — like editing, creating, exporting, organizing, and combining files.
Discover everything you can do to up your PDF game with Acrobat today.