Split a PDF on an iPhone from anywhere.anywhere.anywhere.
Wherever you are, you can divide a PDF into multiple smaller PDFs on your iPhone for any project.
Perhaps you have a large report for work in a PDF, and several colleagues in different locations each need to review one section. To make it simpler for everyone, you can split the PDF so that each part is in its own PDF. With Adobe Acrobat DC and Acrobat online services, you can easily create these new files right on your iPhone.
How to split a PDF on an iPhone.
Be sure you know the location of the PDF you need to split, and then follow these steps:
- Head to the Split PDF page and tap on Select A File.
- Navigate to your PDF, choose it, and let it upload.
- Sign in with Adobe, Apple, or Google to continue.
- Tap on the dividing lines between thumbnail images to choose where you want to divide the PDF.
- When you finish setting the divisions, tap Save. You can save the new files in the existing folder or create a new one.
- Download, rename, or share the new files.
If you share each new PDF with the appropriate team member, you can all focus more easily on the task at hand. You’ve seen how easy it is to split a PDF right on your iPhone — explore what else Adobe Acrobat DC and Acrobat online services offer.