Split a PDF into multiple files on Windows 10.
Sometimes you need to remove sections from a PDF, either to store or for sharing. Easily split your PDF document on Windows 10.
Say you want to remove a section from a PDF, but you don’t want to completely delete it — splitting the PDF allows you to create multiple files from a single source. You can remove sections and store them. Or, you may want to send only certain parts to a colleague to review or collaborate. Easily split your file to send and share smaller sections.
Follow these steps to split PDF pages on a PC with Windows 10.
- Go to the Split PDF page on Acrobat online.
- Click the Select A File button or drag and drop your PDF into the drop zone to upload your file.
- Sign in to an account to continue with your file.
- After your PDF uploads, you will see thumbnail images of the pages. Hover over the dashed lines between the pages to split your PDF into multiple new files. You can also reorder the pages or delete selections.
- Once you have separated your file, click Continue. You can choose to save your files in the same folder you uploaded them from or create a new folder for them.