How to type on a PDF on Android.
Work on your PDFs with nothing but your Android device. Learn how to type and add text to PDF documents on Android.
Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system. It’s no wonder, then, that most people find themselves working with PDFs on their Android devices while on the go. But as a default, Android has limited support for PDF editing, like typing on PDF documents.
Since you’re reading this guide, you’re probably wondering how to write on a PDF on an Android. Good news — the process is fast and simple with Adobe Acrobat online services.
Write on PDFs on an Android device.
- Launch your web browser and navigate to Acrobat online.
- Select the highlighted button to install and launch the Acrobat mobile app.
- Select Files on the bottom menu bar to locate and open your PDF.
- Enable editing mode by selecting the big blue Tools icon in the lower right corner, then select Comment.
- Select the Add Text tool from the bottom menu bar and type your text into the appropriate location. Adjust your font size and color to your preferences.
- Finalize your changes by selecting the blue check mark icon in the top menu bar.
Work with PDFs on Android like a pro.
With Acrobat online, you can do much more to PDFs than just type on them. Easily add sticky notes and annotation, mark up text, and convert PDFs to other file formats — all on your Android device.
Discover everything you can do with Acrobat online services today.