How to search a PDF on a PC.
Locate specific phrases and words in a snap by learning how to search a PDF on a PC.
Did you know there’s a simple, straightforward way to search a PDF on a PC? It’s true, in fact, there’s an easy way to search all PDF files on a computer — and if you’re interested in learning how, you’re in the right place.
Keep reading to discover more about how to search PDFs using your PC (or any computer).
Why search a PDF?
So, you’re probably wondering — why would you need to search all PDF files on a computer? There are plenty of reasons to learn how to search PDFs in computers. The search function can help you:
- Find a specific place in a PDF
- Locate a keyword or phrase
- Specify where you need to sign
- Pinpoint a unique detail
How to search all PDF files.
The process to search a PDF is simple — it just takes a few keystrokes to get the job done no matter what computer or PDF reader you use. Here are step-by-step instructions to help you with the process.
- Open your PDF with your PDF reader
- Select CTRL + F on your Windows PC or CMD +F on your Mac PC
- Type in the term in the search box that pops up
- Press enter and navigate among the results
Change the way you work with PDFs.
With these few steps, you can eliminate the lengthy, annoying process of physically scanning your PDFs for the words, phrases, and answers you seek.