How to search a PDF on an Android.
Learn a quick, automated shortcut for searching a PDF on your Android in five simple steps.
Are you tired of having to manually scan a PDF on your phone to find a specific word, phrase, or idea? There’s a solution. Keep reading to learn a quick and easy shortcut for searching PDFs on your Android.
A five-step guide to searching a PDF on your Android.
Mobile PDF searching doesn’t have to be a challenge. Follow along with this simple, five-step process that details how to search a PDF on an Android.
- Navigate to the PDF reader on your phone and launch the application.
- Select the specific PDF you want to search.
- Look toward the upper right on your screen and locate the magnifying glass.
- Tap the magnifying glass and type in the text you want to search.
- Navigate through the search results that pop up.
Unlock your PDF potential.
Looking to amplify your workflow? Working with PDFs — and a top-notch PDF reader — can make all the difference. Use PDFs to create forms, quickly sign contracts, redact confidential information, and expedite your workflow overall.
Your PDF search process has never been easier with quick shortcuts like searching a PDF on your Android. The good news? There are plenty more tips and tricks where that one comes from — especially when you use a high-quality PDF reader to edit, view, and manage your PDFs.