How to search a PDF on an iPad.
Discover the five simple steps needed to search and explore a PDF on an iPad.
With just a few simple steps, your PDF searching process can become more streamlined and efficient than ever. Interested? You’re in the right place. Keep reading to learn a useful shortcut that teaches you how to automate searching PDFs — specifically when using your iPad.
Five simple steps for searching a PDF on an iPad.
Mobile PDF searching can be simple — especially when it comes to using your iPad. Here are a few easy-to-follow steps for navigating through PDFs on your iPad.
- Navigate to the PDF reader on your iPad — launch the application.
- Select the specific PDF you want to search.
- Look toward the upper right on your screen and find the magnifying glass.
- Tap the magnifying glass.
- Type in the text you want to locate and navigate through the search results.
Discover the PDF possibilities.
PDFs can change the way your workflow happens. Whether you unlock their potential by signing contracts quickly, redacting important information seamlessly, or creating forms and contracts in just a few moments, PDFs can optimize workflow and save you time, energy, and effort where it matters most.
Unlock the unique potential for managing, editing, and viewing your PDFs when you opt for high-quality readers that offer helpful shortcuts like the one you just learned.