How to share a PDF on a PC.
Send and share PDFs on the fly with these PC document-sharing tips.
PDFs are a fast, secure, and accessible way to share information fast. With a few clicks, you can send important documents to coworkers or a term paper to your professor.
Professionals and students who own PCs have a few options when it’s time to share information. Here’s how to share a PDF on a PC in just a couple of seconds.
Choose from three ways to share.
Share any PDF with fellow students or coworkers from your PC. All you need is a PDF manager like Adobe Acrobat DC to get started.
Choose from three ways to share your PDFs:
- Link: Anyone who has the link can view your PDF.
- Email: Send your PDF as an email attachment.
- Invitation: Share a PDF directly with anyone on your team.
You can also share documents with Adobe online services and convert PDFs online for free from anywhere in the world.
Use PDF tools on your PC.
Follow these easy steps to share PDFs on your PC:
- Open your PDF in Acrobat.
- Find the sharing options in the toolbar (top-right corner).
- Choose how you want to share (link, email, or invitation).
- Depending on your step 3 selection, either copy and paste the link or enter in the names and emails of anyone you want to share the PDF with.
If you want viewers to comment on your PDF, make sure you share the document via invitation. This method also lets you track when someone shares or opens the document.