Where can I find PDFs downloaded on my Android?
This article outlines several places to find the PDFs you’ve downloaded to your Android device.
Our smartphones are now considered fully functional tools equipped with all kinds of PDF possibilities. For example, in just a few, simple steps, you can download PDFs directly to your mobile device.
The only potential challenge with this process? Sometimes it can be hard to find exactly where on your phone to find your downloaded PDFs. Keep reading to learn more about where you can locate your Android PDFs.
How to download a PDF on your Android.
To download PDFs directly to your Android using a mobile PDF reader, follow these easy instructions:
- Open the file you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap File on your Android, then select Print.
- Select from the dropdown menu and click Save as PDF, then click Save.
- Pick your preferred location for your PDF and press Save.
Where can you find PDFs on your Android?
So you’ve downloaded your PDF — or PDFs — to your Android. Now what?
Well, it’s probably helpful to know where to find them so you can read, edit, and modify them. Not sure where they’re located? Here are a few potential spots where you’ll likely find your downloaded PDFs:
- My Files app (sometimes called File Manager)
- Google Drive or One Drive
- Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app
- Another mobile PDF reader app