Design an eye-catching event flyer.
Use these quick tips to create your event flyer.
A well-conceived event flyer stands out, draws attention, and gets people interested in attending the event. Think of your event flyer as an advertisement for the event you’re hosting — you want it to reflect the tone and theme of your event while also exciting potential attendees. If you’ve never created an event flyer before and don’t know where to start, there are tons of templates you can choose from and customize.
Customize your event flyer template.
When you’re customizing your event flyer, consider these creative elements:
- Color scheme: Your color scheme dictates the whole look and feel of your flyer. Many flyer templates come with preset color schemes. Choose the set of colors you want to use throughout the flyer to set the tone.
- Background: Set a flyer background color. This should be a color from the scheme you chose, and it should correspond with the event brand or theme.
- Text: Choose a font that also reflects the tone of the event — maybe it’s big and bold for a rock concert, or delicate and refined for a fashion show. Make sure your text includes all the important info: an eye-catching event title and tagline, plus a date, time, location, as well as a method for prospective attendees to get more information. This method could be tearable tabs with an event URL that people can take with them, or a QR code that directs interested people to a landing page with more event details.
- Layout: Add dividing lines to structure your information in a compelling way so that it fills the page without being too crowded.
- Graphics: Add any images, icons, logos, or patterns that reflect your event theme.