PDF solutions you should know.
Learn some tips and tricks to help you collaborate with your team by converting files to shareable PDFs and adding comments using your web browser.
Convert files to PDF.
When working with a team, you’re not all going to use the same device to view documents. If you’re working in certain programs, opening a file with different devices could alter the formatting, making it difficult for your team to collaborate effectively.
PDFs offer a solution to this problem. All the formatting stays the same no matter which device you use, making them the ideal file format for collaborations.
Luckily, it’s easy to convert almost any file to a PDF right from your web browser using a converter like Adobe Acrobat online services when you follow these four easy steps:
- Visit the file converter website
- Upload the Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or image file you’d like to convert
- Let Acrobat online services perform its magic
- Download the new PDF to your device and start sharing
Edit and add comments to PDFs.
Transforming files into a shareable PDF format isn’t helpful unless teams can collaborate while working on the same document. One PDF solution to support that teamwork is the ability to easily edit and add comments to PDFs.
Similar to converting files, you can also add comments to PDFs using your web browser:
- Visit the Acrobat online services website
- Upload your PDF
- Sign in to start making comments
- Use the toolbar to add text, sticky notes, or even freehand drawings
- Download your annotated file or get a shareable link