How to make a PDF yard sale flyer template.
Learn how to create a PDF template for yard sale flyers. Easily fill out and share your flyer when you need to get rid of your old things.
When you want to declutter — and make a few bucks while you’re at it — nothing beats a good old yard sale. But to sell your stuff, you need someone to buy it. Flyers are a classic way to attract interested people to pick up the things you no longer need, and these days you can distribute flyers digitally as well.
Here’s how you can create an editable and reusable PDF yard sale flyer template with Adobe Acrobat DC.
Create your PDF template.
- Start Acrobat and go into the Tools view. Select Prepare Form.
- Select Create New to make a flyer from scratch. You can also select Single File to import an existing digital template, or Scanner to scan an old paper flyer to use as a base.
- Select Start to create the base document.
- Use the Add Text tool to add permanent text and the Add Text Field tool to mark the locations for information that might change, like dates and highlighted items.
- Use the Image Field tool to add locations for images.
- Once your template looks good, select File > Save As to save it as an editable PDF.
Fill out your flyer and start selling.
Once your template is ready, you can quickly fill the assigned locations with relevant information and images. Finish your flyer by saving it as a new PDF. You can also share the flyer template with other friends or family who are planning a yard sale.
Discover what more you can do with Acrobat DC to convert, share, and send PDFs.