How to create a sales agency agreement.
Many companies need a sales agency to represent them. With your winning attitude, hard work, and a well-crafted sales agency agreement, you can help them.
One way to build a thriving business is to start a sales agency. Look for product lines that complement each other so you can offer more of what your customers need. Protect yourself and your business by creating a PDF sales agency agreement with electronic signatures for each product you represent.
What to include in a sales agency agreement.
You may want to have more than one PDF sales agency agreement prepared and ready to go. If you pick up a line of products that can have recurring sales over time, such as paper goods or other expendable items, for example, you should include a guarantee that you’ll get paid for future deals too. (You may not need that clause in your contract when selling a line of products that buyers don’t replenish.)
Here is a list of things to include in your sales agency agreement:
- A complete list of the products that you are allowed to sell.
- The geographical area that you cover.
- When and how you will get paid after each sale.
- Clearly describe what happens when a customer cancels an order or fails to pay for what they purchase.
- Spell out any agreement that limits your competition from other sales agencies in your area.
- Include the term of your agreement, and specify what happens to commissions you’ve earned if your contract is not renewed.
When your sales agency sells products for another company, there are lots of details to work out first. For each line of products you sell, you will need a sales agency agreement. You can create an agreement and get it signed quickly and easily with a customizable PDF and electronic signatures.
Take a moment to discover everything that’s possible with Adobe Sign today.