Content marketing and velocity.
Customer touchpoint overload.
“We don’t have enough content to meet our growth goals.”
“It’s impossible to manage the amount of content necessary for our marketing efforts.”
Be ready to meet the challenges of content marketing and velocity. The pressure is on.
85% of marketers say they are under pressure to create assets and deliver campaigns more quickly.
76% of marketers agree that personalization is driving an increased need for more assets.
Content marketing made for the fast lane.
Content marketing and velocity = The ability to create, manage, and deliver content from a centralized and searchable asset repository that empowers you to move from asset creation to monetization as quickly as possible.
collaboration between marketers and creatives.
content and workflows from a centralized, searchable platform.
dynamic experiences in rich media without relying on IT.
new campaigns with your highest-performing assets.
The Adobe advantage
Accelerate your content marketing with Adobe.
- Reduce creative production and storage costs.
- Reduce time to market for new campaign and product launches.
- Reduce compliance costs and usage disputes.
- Increase conversions with more engaging, targeted experiences.
Make your content work harder with these four steps:
content to a central location.
audience segments with dynamic media delivery.
the success of specific assets.
campaigns with the most compelling content.
“Adobe…enables us to distribute authoring responsibilities across the company, while maintaining a branded look.”
Hyatt uses Adobe’s content marketing platform to:
- Control branding by providing access to over 70,000 assets from a central location
- Provide detailed meta tags to content creators, so they can easily find the assets they need
- Use simple tools to create and update website content more efficiently and accurately
- Test and quantify the impact of website changes, increasing traffic and revenue