Seeing what your customers need.
“I really should know who my prospects and customers are, and what they need.”
“Even if I could make sense of the data, I wouldn’t know how to use it to help my customers.”
The 6 biggest challenges to anticipating and meeting customer needs:
Train your team to help them move beyond traditional ways of planning and decision making.
67% of respondents reported being highly dependent on analysts to answer even basic questions.
Only 13% felt empowered to run with the data entirely on their own.
Move from reacting to predicting.
Predictive analytics = Intelligent statistical tools that pull insights from big data to help accurately forecast customer behavior. This gives you the power to automatically deliver targeted experiences that drive increased customer conversions, faster.
customer events in real time.
the forces creating risk and their impact.
rich experiences for each segment.
targeted content automatically.
The Adobe advantage
Know your customers with predictive analytics from Adobe.
Built especially for marketers like you, our analytics tools use the most relevant predictive models and fit right into your marketing workflow, so you can focus on doing your best work. You can watch events on your site in real time, and spot positive or negative patterns and anomalies in the most critical metrics. Perhaps most importantly, predictive intelligence uses propensity scoring to help you identify the drivers that make the biggest difference in customer conversion, so you can target those customers most likely to convert.
- Enable data-driven responses to actionable events in real time
- Know with certainty the driving forces behind your campaign success
- Increase conversion with propensity scoring and optimized customer experiences
- Save time on delivering personalized content with built-in automation
- Get the benefits of data science without having to be an analyst
Only 27% of North American companies use predictive analytics.1 You can start with these steps:
Your very best data will offer the most opportunity for insight, so begin here.
Your first data models may be incomplete, but they will get you going in the right direction.
Layer on more data sets in order of priority, importance, and cleanliness.
Refine your model for more context and to reduce errors in your predictions.
“Overall, we’re more responsive to what customers want and we can provide new experiences faster.”
With Adobe, Scottrade is able to:
- Optimize bidding for terms that generate the highest downstream conversions
- Correlate 95% of marketing touches with asset movement
- Analyze which customer interactions trigger account openings
- Identify that 40% of new account openings are completed in branches