Prepare Your Wedding Congratulations
Creating a one-of-a-kind greeting with Adobe Spark.
Thoughtful wedding wishes.
1. “Even in times like these, love always prevails.”
2. “Congrats. Even during the toughest of times, your love inspires so much joy.”
3. “Good things come to those who wait. Congrats. Can’t wait to celebrate your new wedding date.”
4. “Cheers. Can’t wait to celebrate your special date when the time comes.”
5. “Congratulations. Love that transcends time and pandemics.”
What to write in a wedding card for friends.
With those who you know best, you can skip the formalities and speak straight from the heart. Offer a sincere and genuine message that honors your friendship, as well as your relationship with your friend’s significant other.
- “So happy to support you on one of the best days of your life. Wishing you both all the love and happiness in the world.”
- “May you bring each other as much happiness and friendship as you’ve brought me. Congratulations to the happy couple.”
- “Out of all the memories we’ve shared together, today certainly tops the list. Best wishes, love you both.”
- “Cheers to love, friendship, and double-dates. Best wishes for your beautiful marriage.”
- “As your friend, it is truly my pleasure to celebrate the both of you today. Your marriage makes the world a better place.”
What to write in a wedding card for co-workers.
Take a more formal or traditional approach when writing your co-worker a wedding greeting. Make it special by sharing a piece of meaningful wisdom or perhaps a quote relevant to your co-worker.
- “Wishing you the very best on your wedding day, your honeymoon, and all the happy years to come. Congratulations.”
- “Thank you so much for inviting me to share this special day with you and your loved ones. All my best wishes for you both.”
- “Warmest wishes on your special day. Cheers to you both.”
- “So happy to share this start of your wonderful journey with you both as your build your new lives together. May your beautiful marriage be full of everlasting joy.”
- “Congratulations. Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness today and forever.”
What to write in a religious wedding card.
Religion is a powerful element of a wedding that can hold very rich meaning to the parties involved. If you’d like to go the route of a religious greeting, be sure to consider the couple’s beliefs and practices as you do so. Share your blessings in a religious tone that will resonate with the couple, and even share a favorite piece of sacred text or scripture as an enlightening wish for the marriage.
- “Thank you for allowing us to bear witness to a beautiful love and this sacred moment in your lives. May God bless this union.”
- “Mazel Tov. Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead.”
- “Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness.”
- “The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you. Your love ripples out into the world and inspires your friends, family, and community. We are so happy for you and look forward to watching you grow in love as a couple.”
- “May God grant you blessings of untold happiness and joy. May you love each other and cherish one another forever.”
What to write in a wedding card for siblings.
Start by welcoming your sibling’s partner into their new family. And, be sure to tie in a personal message that will resonate with your sibling. This can include a fond memory, an inside joke, or words of advice.
- “I am so thankful to have you as my sibling. It’s been so wonderful to grow up alongside you, and I wish you a lifetime of joy with your [husband/wife].”
- “We couldn’t have asked for a better addition to the family. We love you both so much, congratulations.”
- “Best wishes of love and happiness to you both. What an incredible day for our family.”
- “To my sibling who has always meant the world to me – I’m so happy you found such a beautiful love. May your wedding day be everything you’ve dreamed of and more.”
- “Congrats to the newlyweds. We are so proud of you. You will always be my [brother/sister] at heart, but today I am wishing you all the joy on your journey of lifelong love and happiness.”
What to write in a wedding card for son or daughter.
Take this opportunity to welcome your child’s partner in the family. Start with our ideas below, and feel free to expand with a more personal reflection about your child’s growth and your support for their new marriage.
- “We couldn’t ask for a better [son or daughter]-in-law. We are so happy for you both.
- “Today is a wonderful day for our family. Best wishes to you both.”
- “We are delighted to have such a wonderful new member in the family. Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Together, the two of you are such a blessing to our family. We look forward to your new journey together.”
- “We could not be more proud of you on this beautiful day. It is such a joy to see you so happy, and we are so glad to celebrate your marriage.”
What to write in a wedding card for parents.
We can never thank or celebrate our parents enough, so use this opportunity to share a sweet, sentimental, and supportive message. Share your congratulations, a message of gratitude, and your excitement for their new spouse. If your parent has ever shared some helpful advice, perhaps now would be the time to thank them for it and share it back with them.
- “Thank you so much for your unwavering love and support, know you have all of mine and more on this special day. Congrats to the newlyweds.”
- “Wishing the absolute best to two wonderful people as your build a life of love together. Congratulations.”
- “It means the world to me to see you so happy. Couldn’t have asked for a better addition to the family.”
- “A toast to the best [mom/dad] I could ever ask for, and your amazing new [husband/wife].
- “All the best to you, [Mom/Dad]. We adore your new [husband/wife] and are so happy to call them family. Looking forward to a lifetime of happiness ahead.”
How to send our wedding congratulations.
Adobe Spark can help you design an elegant wedding card.
Never underestimate the power of heartfelt congratulations. Weddings can be crazy and hectic from the planning process to the honeymoon’s start, so use your Adobe Spark Post design to reach the couple in an effective and meaningful way. A wedding is a celebration of love. Relish in the opportunity to show your excitement, your support, and your praise.