Father’s Day Quotes & Messages
Choose from beautiful Father’s Day card templates to design your own in minutes.
Happy Father’s Day messages from daughter & son.
Dads mean so much to their kids. They are our providers, protectors, and the best playmates. Send your dad a loving message to let him know how much he truly means to you. Daughters and sons of all ages can use these customizable templates.
1. “To the coolest pop around. Happy Father’s Day.”
2. “Thanks for showing me all the best dance moves. Happy Father’s Day.”
3. “You always know how to lift me. Happy Father’s Day.”
4. “Sending you the best dad award.”
5. “You are the best dad ever.”
6. “You are the world’s number one dad.”
7. “You are the most super dad in the world.”
8. “Happy Father’s Day daddy, I love you so much. You are my hero and best friend.”
9. “You are a fantastic dad.”
10. “Happy Birthday, dad. Have a wonderful day.”
Happy Father’s Day messages from wife.
Father’s Day is not just for kids to celebrate their dad; it’s a day for everyone to recognize all the amazing fathers we know. Whether this is your husband’s first Father’s Day as a new dad or his 50th, we’ve got cards and inspirational messages to celebrate him.
1. “You win the best dad award.”
2. “To the newest dad on the block: you got this.”
3. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.”
4. “My best friend, my rock, and sending you all my love & gratitude for the life you gave me.”
5. “To the most dotting father and supportive husband ever.”
Happy Father’s Day quote images.
These classic Father’s Day messages are accompanied by sweet, sentimental, and funny images. Any dad would be happy to receive one of the cards and might even get a good laugh or cry out of them. And as always, with Adobe Spark Post, you can add your family photos and personal message to any card.
More Happy Father’s Day messages .
Show appreciation with creativity on your side.
Father’s Day only comes once a year, so it’s essential to make the dads in your life feel special. Personalize your note by adding your father’s favorite things, including funny jokes, treasured pictures, and beloved memories. This card is sure to become a cherished keepsake.