Mother’s Day messages & quotes.
Choose from beautiful Mother’s Day card templates to design your own in minutes.
Happy Mother’s Day messages from husbands.
Your wife is not only your better half; she’s also the mother of your children. Show the love of your life how much you appreciate everything she does for the family with a thoughtful Mother’s Day message. It will mean so much for you to acknowledge all the love and support she provides.
- “Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for everything you do and for always being there for me.”
- “Sending you all of my love.”
- “To the greatest, kindest, and most amazing mom in the world. I love you.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day. You are amazing.”
- “To the best mom in the world. I love you more than anything.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for everything.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day. A whole day for you isn’t enough.”
Happy Mother’s Day messages from sons.
You may find that traditional Mother’s Day cards aren’t your style, and now you can choose a card with graphics and messages tailored explicitly for sons to send to their moms. No matter your age, we have a card that’s a good fit for you. You can easily edit the card or message to make it unique to your relationship with your mom.
- “Thanks for always being my number one fan. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there. We love you.”
- “Mom, I just wanted to say that you’re gorgeous. Thank you for always being so kind and loving. Happy Mother’s Day.”
- “Mom, you’re my best friend (always).”
Happy Mother’s Day messages from daughters.
The love between a mother and daughter is unique, so it only fits special cards and messages just for you. Some daughters see their moms all the time, while others may live far away, but either way, the bond between them is unbreakable. No matter what kind of relationship you have with your mom, we’ve got the perfect Mother’s Day card for her.
- “I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.”
- “It takes a village. I’m so glad you’re in mine.”
- “You are the best Mom ever. Love you to the moon & back.”
- “You may not be my biological mother, but to me, you’re a great mother.”
- “Mom, thank you for being there, loving me, putting up with me, listening, my hair, your patience, and everything.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day. First my mother, forever my friend.”
- “Dear mom, thank you for always having my back.”
- “Mom, you’re the best in the whole world.”
- “I love you always & forever, mom.”
Happy Mother’s Day messages from parents.
Celebrate your own daughter’s motherhood with a sentimental message on a beautiful card. Let her know that you are proud of her for raising such amazing kids. If she’s a new or soon-to-be mother, help ease her nerves by letting her know you are confident that she’s got this.
- “To a mother like no other.”
- “To the most wonderful mother, happy Mother’s Day.”
- “28 weeks and counting. You’re going to be an amazing parent.”
Happy Mother’s Day messages from friends.
Let your friend know that you think she is an amazing mom with a Mother’s Day card. If you are a mother yourself, you know how much your friend does for her children and how much she deserves some special treatment. And even if you don’t have kids of your own, you can celebrate with your friends who do.
- “Because a mother knows.”
- “Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve.”
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than a mother’s.”
- “A mother’s love endures through all.”
- “The world needs our mothers.”
Happy Mother’s Day quotes.
These Mother’s Day quotes range from mom jokes to touching messages. They are perfect for celebrating all the strong, courageous, and brilliant moms in your life. You can send the cards as is or add your personalized message to go along with the quote.
- “To all the mothers, grandmothers, stepmothers, aunts, aunties. You are all kinds of amazing.”
- “All I want for Mother’s Day is for my kids to sleep in and go to bed early.”
- “But behind all your stories, there is always your mother’s story. Because hers is where yours begins.”
- “The only love I believe in is a mother love for her children.” - Karl Lagerfeld
- “She strengthened our family ties. And wiped away tears from our eyes. She forgave all our flaws. And our social faux pas. And she baked great apple pies…”
More happy Mother’s Day messages.
- “You are the best, Mom.”
- “Wishing you all the love and happiness you richly deserve.”
- “I love you always and forever.”
- “First my mother, forever my friend.”
- “You’re gorgeous. Thank you for always being so kind and loving.”
- “Sending you all my love, mom.”
- “Thank you for always being there.”
- “Mom, you are my best friend.”
- “Wishing you a magical Mother’s Day.”
- “A whole day for you isn’t enough.”
Send mom love with creativity on your side.
Mothers deserve endless recognition for all that they do. By sending the moms in your life a heartfelt note, you are showing them your appreciation. The perfect Mother’s Day card comes from the heart, so make sure you add personalized touches like her favorite colors, pictures, and memories. There are endless creative opportunities to make this a Mother’s Day to remember.